What are the benefits of Early Registration?
- Per delegate savings
- Priority on committee preference
- Priority for keynote speaker seating
Are delegate fees refundable?
With the exception of the $50 non-refundable school fee:
Requested by 12/31: 100% refundable
Requested by 1/31: 50% refundable
Requested by 2/28: 25% refundable
Requests made after 2/28 are non- refundable
What is the cost of registration?
- $50 non-refundable school fee
- See Fee structure below
Hello! Thank you for your interest in GSMUN XXI! We’re looking forward to a fantastic conference, and are excited that you and your delegates want to participate.
How to register:
- Fill out the following Registration Form online.
- You will receive an email titled "GSMUN Registration Form Received - Payment Instructions" that confirms your registration and expected payment amount, has instructions for paying, and includes a Fee Payment Sheet to print out. Alternatively, you may have received the Fee Payment Sheet along with your Information Packet.
- Following the instructions in the email, send the Fee Payment Sheet along with a check to:
GSMUN/ATTN: Max Smith
Maggie L. Walker Governor’s School
1000 N. Lombardy St.
Richmond, VA 23220
After we receive your registration and payment, you'll be contacted within the next five days with an email titled "Official GSMUN Registration Confirmation" giving you more information about your registration and the conference. It will confirm our receipt of your payment amount. Please note that your registration is not final until you have followed these three steps and received that email.
If you have any questions, please contact Liam Goble-Garratt, our Charge d'Affaires.